FoamWorks Concrete Leveling Case Studies: Havecon Greenhouse
Voids under a concrete slab and around a sump pit in a working greenhouse.
- The greenhouse had restrictions on equipment no engines or anything that produced fumes.
- The location was in the middle of the greenhouse and too far for just the hoses to reach.
- Existing underground utilities
- The location was in a mechanical closest with waterlines, electric lines, and drain lines
- Reviewed detailed as-built drawings to locate existing utilities and place drill locations
- Used our custom electric cart and shore power
- Filled voids and recompacted loose soils around sump pit